Betsafe Poker Welcome Promotion

alexa

Betsafe Poker Welcome Promotion

Post by alexa »

Betsafe

Amazing Poker Welcome Deal

3 Reasons to play in this one of a Kind Arena

Stack your chips high right from the shuffle. We’ve got 3 big time offers for you, and you don’t have to choose from them – they’re all yours.

All you need to do is download our poker client, create a sick alias and get comfortable at your first table!

Can you match up the other players or will you tilt? Register is Betsafe

Welcome Bonus

Choose your bonus from €25 - €1000

Rake set amounts to release your bonus in bite size pieces.

Check the progress in the Poker client under My Account > My Bonuses

Unlock cash bonuses with our Poker Welcome Bonus simply by playing! Choose how hard you want to go from €25 - €1000 and get started!

Register an account with Betsafe by clicking here.

Download the Poker client for free, and choose your Poker Alias.

Go to the tab 'available bonuses' in the top right corner of Betsafe

, and activate your welcome bonus by entering the bonus code of your choice. You have 30 days to activate your bonus.

Play in any of our real-money cash games or tournaments to start raking in your bonus. As soon as you reach your chosen bonus threshold a percentage of your bonus will be released!

You can check the progress of your bonus in the Poker client under My Account > My Bonuses.

You will also earn loyalty points while unlocking the bonus, 10 Loyalty Points are awarded for every $1 paid in rake/tournament fee.

Your free ticket to the €888 New Player Free roll played on Wednesday at 14:00 CET will be automatically credited to your account.

New Player Tournaments

Join new player tournaments upon signing up.

Play in each tournament up to six times each.

Tournaments take place every Wednesday at 14.00 & 19.00.

Vip blackgold rewards

Loyalty programme rewards ALL players, regardless of playing level.

Exchange your loyalty points for cash up to the limit allowed in your VIP level.

Cash your points in within the poker client.

10 Day new player poker challenge

New customers 10 days, 10 challenges – can you take the lot?

Have you got the poker skills to win 10 achievement rewards in only 10 days? That’s the challenge for all new players coming to our tables.

Think you do? Then:

Register an account with Betsafe Poker Black

Download the Poker client for free, and create your Poker Alias

Go My account > View My Achievements > 10 Achievement will be available to complete

Complete the achievements in any order before the 10 days are up!
admin

Re: Betsafe Poker Welcome Promotion

Post by admin »

Betsafe

POKER GOALS - 11/06/2021 00:00 CEST to 11/07/2021 23:59 CEST

Shoot for €10,000 when you play Poker at Betsafe!
Opt-in, select your team and complete Poker missions to pass the ball up the field and shoot for goal.
We'll give you an instant reward every time you pass the ball and a chance to win €10,000 every time you take a shot at goal. Check the mission section in the Betsafe Poker client to see your Poker missions.
admin

Post by admin »

Betsafe

Poker Holiday Calendar – 1st December – 23:59 CET 24th December 2021

Join the seasonal spirit at Betsafe Poker! Win up to €5,000 cash on a guaranteed win spin on the Prize Wheel when you complete your Daily Poker Mission.
Opt-in via Betsafe poker software. Complete your daily Poker Mission revealed in the Calendar. Spin the Prize Wheel to reveal your prize.
admin

Post by admin »

Betsafe

SPRING POKER FESTIVAL – 24th April - 01:59 CEST 10th May 2022

Compete for a share of over €3,000,000 in Guaranteed Prizes in the Spring Poker Festival. Opt-in via the Betsafe Poker Client and tackle 7 Poker Missions to win Tournament Tickets and entries to Exclusive Freerolls.

Return to “Certified Pokerooms”