Football Betting Systems

queenmap

Football Betting Systems

Post by queenmap »

Well, what a season I've had .... following the " Fibonacci " system with my own variation .... I followed the nineteen teams that were relegated / promoted involved in the Championship / League 1 / League 2, using my own judgement if matches would be Home Win, Draw, or Away Win. I started the season with a pot of 320 GBP .... and have finished with a pot of 1,498 GBP.
unsoughtpoet

Re: Football Betting Systems

Post by unsoughtpoet »

Congratulations bro. I have decided to look at different football formation. This is especially the 4-4-2 formation. My hypothesis is that when a underdog team uses this formation then its chances winning or drawing increase. I will soon start a thread on this matter.

The basic idea is a team has two major strikers at the middle, instead of the popular two wingers on both ends and one striker at the middle.

Major teams that use 4-4-2; Leicester City FC, Watford, Northampton e.t.c

Another formation is where a team has a line of five defenders. Few teams use this formation in top flight leagues. I think this formation makes matches to go undrer 2.5 goals. This formation is popular in Russian Premier League

Return to “Betting aid / strategy”