#BettingTip - Cesena vs Spezia

queenmap

#BettingTip - Cesena vs Spezia

Post by queenmap »

Today we are having a quarter-final match in Italian Serie B. Cesena face Spezia and home side is hoping to head into playoffs. Cesena has had a great season from the beginning of it. Their form was excellent and they took 68 points in their 42 matches. There were 19 wins, 11 draws and 12 losses. Hosts have also finished the season very well with 4 wins and 1 defeat during their last 6 matches. The last match was even greater than anyone could have thought, because Cesena was able to take a victory even with a red card. On the other hand, Cesena plays even better at home. They have lost only once in their last 10 home matches. What is more, there also was only 1 draw and 8 victories.

Spezia recent matches were not gone very well. There was a painful 4-0 defeat against Como. What is more, the last match at home wasn't as easy as Spezia could thought. The match finished in goalless draw against mid team in the league. They have collected 66 points and ended regular season 7th in the standings. There was only couple points differential which would have destroyed their hopes to reach the play offs.

Cesena and Spezia has met each other many times before. Two of them were this season. Cesena has already took a very confident 5-1 victory against Spezia at home this season. There was also a match in Spezia stadium. Cesena has took a lead in the first half but Spezia maneged to score a goal at 70'. This goal rescued them from a second loss. As we can see, Cesena form is much better at home. I don't think that Spezia has many chances to win this match. In my opinion, the best they can get is draw. So my choise is Cesena draw no bet.

Return to “Betting aid / strategy”